AD CONSTRUCTION 31
Let us turn your dream home into reality!
From concept to reality!
AD CONSTRUCTION 31
CONSTRUCTION AND REMODELING
Scopes of Work Residential Construction & Remodeling:
· Custom build.
· Home additions.
· Full home renovation & extension.
· Basements finishing.
. Kitchen & Bathroom renovation.
What we offer
At AD Construction 31, we strive to bring professionalism back to the contracting industry. We understand that letting someone into your home can be a bit scary. We promise to take you through the process of hiring a contractor with ease, comfort, and confidence that you will be making the correct decision in your choice of a contractor. We do this by.......
• Providing you with a team of licensed experts in both design and construction.
• We carry warranty on all of our labor. We stand behind everything we do!
• We keep a schedule of the project at your home and update it daily so you stay informed at all times.
• We are also here to help guide you in the direction of getting the most "bang for your buck". Residential remodeling can sometimes be a large investment, and it is important for you to know where each of your dollars go. All of our estimates are line-itemed and priced like a menu. This gives you the option of picking what you want to keep, and removing what you can do without. This puts the power in your hands.
• Our budgets include ALLOWANCES for all fixtures. This ensures there is no additional or hidden costs to you during your remodel. We take you shopping for each item, giving you a designer at your disposal for any questions you have or direction you may like. We are there to help you through the entire process of remodeling your home. "From Initial Design to Final Clean Up!"
• During a remodel, cleanliness and quality of living for you is a huge importance to us. While installing dust control and sealing our workspace keeps out most of the dust, there can still be an infiltration of dust through the rest of your home. This is why we bring in professional house cleaners WEEKLY to clean the rest of your home. This is not a construction site to us, this is your home.
- Company profile:
AD Construction 31 Company is a family-owned, full-service residential remodeling contractor serving homeowners throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
Dedicated to a high level of customer satisfaction, we pride ourselves in repeat customers and a high number of referrals for new work.
AD Construction 31 Company delivers the highest standards of workmanship in a timely manner, and strives to make the remodeling experience as orderly and enjoyable as possible.
Homes are more than just a place to live; they are a living, breathing character in the lives of any homeowner. Think about it: people buy a house and say, “I want to make this my own.” Homes take on a personality of the people in it and are a reflection of the lives inside. And that’s why we take so much time getting to know our clients. We don’t walk into a preliminary meeting with the mindset of, “Will they buy from us?” Instead we think, “Can we work together to fulfill this homeowner’s needs and deliver a consistent experience?”
We enjoy learning about our customers’ lives, their families, careers and lifestyle because it helps us do a better job on every project.
After all, home improvement and remodeling is not just about tearing up a wall or installing a new sink. It’s the decisions and goals behind that home improvement that drives us.
For example, maybe the project is helping accommodate a new baby. Perhaps it’s opening up walls to create a more open concept for family and friends to gather. Or it may mean remodeling a bathroom or kitchen for an aging client who requires special needs/ADA access in order to remain in the home.
Ultimately, it’s our job to fix and maintain our customers’ homes to enhance and increase their quality of life in it.
- Tips for a successful project:
Finding a good contractor can be tricky, but we are here to help. Many projects are complex, so follow these three easy steps to talk to a great contractor today.
Use our free service to get matched to multiple contractors. You will quickly and easily get quotes from multiple experts to compare. All of our contractors have passed a criminal and financial background check, so you can have peace of mind.
Ask the pro how long they have been in business. You want experienced hands working on your home.
Ask the contractor if they offer a guarantee. Many warranties cover the work for up to one year, and you should be skeptical of any contractor who does not stand by their work.
Some additional tips to ensure a successful project:
Try to have pictures & ideas in a file prior to starting a project. This helps to ensure you and your contractor go into the project with the same expectations for the end result.
Consider the costs and benefits of using higher quality materials. Material selection is a major component of project cost.
Call your local zoning office and confirm which permits are necessary for your project and if you will need inspections.
Ask questions on everything you don't know or understand. A good contractor will be happy to explain any aspect of the project.